There is an agreed procedure for dealing with any complaints

Initially there should be an informal discussion with the relevant member of staff and , if necessary, with the Headteacher to see if the matter can be resolved without resorting to formal hearings. Failing this it should be reported in writing, ideally using the form at the end of the policy, to the Headteacher or the Designated Governor for Complaints if the complaint is about the Headteacher. The Designated Governor for Complaints can be contacted via the school. If the matter is cannot be resolved by the Headteacher or Designated Governor for Complaints then a Governors Complaints Panel will formally investigate complaints procedure.