Children at Beeston Rylands are expected to wear school uniform.
Clothing in school colours can be purchased from any supermarket and clothing retailer. You do not need to buy specific uniform with school logos on.
We also encourage you to put your child’s name on all items of clothing and kit.
• Polo shirt- white or royal blue (school logo is optional)
Feel free to use any light blue polo shirts and replace with white or royal blue when outgrown
• Sweat shirt, jumper or cardigan- royal blue (school logo is optional)
• Skirt/pinafore or trousers (short or long trousers)- black or dark grey
• Grey/black leggings or tights may be worn under a skirt. No leggings are to act as a substitute for trousers
• Blue and white checked summer dress
• Sensible plain BLACK footwear, flat or with a low heel / plain black trainers
P.E – Indoor and outdoor
• Plain BLACK shorts/ BLACK tracksuit trousers with no significant logo
• Plain white T-Shirt with no significant logo (school logo optional)
• Plimsolls/trainers or use of plain black trainers from uniform
• School royal blue sweatshirt- or plain black hoody/jumper with no significant logo
Children can wear: a watch and ONE PAIR of small stud earrings, which must be removed for P.E., Games and Swimming. No other jewellery is allowed.
Unnatural hair colours, unconventional styles or cuts are not permitted. This includes cut patterns or designs in the hair e.g. tramlines and Mohicans. Hair gel/wax can be used only on school photograph day. Hair bands/ hair clips are to be simple and other fashion hair accessories are unnecessary. Long hair should be tied back; this is essential during PE and Games lessons. The wearing of make-up, nail-varnish and false nails is not permitted.
If you wish to purchase uniform with the school logo then this is available from TGR Embroidery or Morleys. You can order direct from their websites or visit their showrooms:
TGR Embroidery at 145 Attenborough Lane, NG9 6AA.
Morleys at 118, Bramcote Avenue, NG9 4DR
Click here to visit TGR Embroidery website
Click here to visit Morleys website
School has spare second hand uniform within school. Please contact the school office if you need to access this. We also regularly offer pre loved uniform from tables in the school playground.
If your child is ever without uniform please send then in any suitable clothing, as we do not want uniform to be a barrier to attendance.